Friday, August 20, 2010

Obduracy of Positive Thinking

Pakistani flood victim Mohammed Nawaz hangs onto a moving raft as he is rescued by the Pakistan Navy August 10, 2010 in Sukkur, Pakistan. (Paula Bronstein/Getty Images)




There are hundreds of photos, on internet and in print media these days, of Pakistan flood victims which may cause at least a sole tear roll down your beefy cheek.  


However, this one of some Muhammad Nawaz has immensely strengthened my belief in positive thinking that I have been preaching on http://thinksucceeded.blogspot.com for some time after having gone through nerve-shattering and sould-destroying circumstances.


When I write or talk about obduracy of positive thinking, I'm normally encountered with a big HOW?  Though I try my best to explain as convincingly as I can but this exceptional photo, by Paula Bronstein, is my surefire visible answer to every HOW!


The man is severely fatigued and seems to be out of breath for a moment but his strong grip on the rescuing ropes demonstrates his strong conviction in the power of obduracy of positive thinking, hope and assurance. The gushing floor waters certainly failed to weaken his belief in God's helping hand being extended to him in the shape of Pakistan Navy rescue workers.


I really regret why I didn't capture this great photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment