Saturday, September 4, 2010

Angle of Vision does count!

Please watch this video first :

TV England Presenter cries when she listens to Islamic Azan  (Adhaan - Call for Prayers)



Yesterday I shared this video from a friend's wall to mine (http://www.facebook.com/saalik.siddikki) on Facebook with the following caption:

" No words - No comment ! Just feelings that touch the chords of spirituality! "

Another Facebook friend immediately wrote the following comment :

" Only because of a white skin women?
Just imagine a black women, then you wont feel that "spiritual ".

I replied :

" My dear, Innamal Aamaal-u-Binniyyaat (Acts are based on intentions – a saying by the Prophet of Islam) - I said spiritual about Azaan, not about the woman. There is nothing spiritual in her. Spirituality has no relation with any complexion. You expressed your feelings, I really don't mind. But it shows how two people, with different states of mind, see the same things and react accordingly.

Anyway, thanks that you shared your emotions bluntly. I respect that.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I do not want to make any comment about why he misjudged my feelings and emotion. However, it is another good example of how a person looks at a glass half filled with water as half filled and the other as half empty.

The angle of vision does count!

No comments:

Post a Comment