Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bill Gates Questioned

The power of words is an undeniable reality.  Negative or positive, emotional or taunting, encouraging or humiliating, simple or difficult - they do impact our states of mind.


A friend was experiencing disheartening situation due to some mishaps and not finding any way out of hyper tension.  Family and friends tried but failed to cheer him up.  He got himself confined first to his office room and then to his bedroom for two three days.  So, they left him alone to cope with the situation himself.


I called him on mobile phone and sent him a couple of SMSes without getting any reply and realized that he needed solitude.


Then, I got an SMS from an acquaintance and felt that it may play the trick on my friend.  I forwarded the SMS to him and to my surprise, his quick reply struck my mobile like a streak of lightning.  


He wrote: "Yaar (friend), thanx for sending me this SMS.  It has really done some magic on me.  I couldn't hold back my instant laughter and tell you what I'm now out of the dark cave of depressive mood.  I wanna see you tonight."  We had not met for the last more than a month.


Here is the SMS that may refreshen your mood too:


Quote -  A Patthaan wrote a letter to Bill Gates -  "Sir, I have some questions for you : 


1)  The letters in keyboard are not in order.  When will you release the correct version?  


2) There is a start button but no stop button.  Will you please do something about it?  


3)  We learnt MS Word.  When will you give us MS Sentence?  


4)  And finally sir, a very personal question.  Your name is Gates but you sell Windows.  Why? - Unquote

No comments:

Post a Comment