Saturday, August 21, 2010

No, It is not Frenzy, Anger or Revenge!

Beyond Jungle Law

I'm a big-mouth rebel of the prevailing system of this country.  I openly talk and write about bloody revolution that is destined to occur for cleansing the society.  My poetry is an open proof to verify my thoughts and emotions.  Here are a few verses for your perusal : 

Umeendei'n poochti hai'n wahshato'n ka raqs kub ho ga
Zamee'n par abb lahu ki baarisho'n ka raqs kub ho ga

TaRRaptay jism ibrat ki numaayesh mei'n sajei'n gay kub
Darakhto'n aur mundero'n par saro'n ka raqs kub ho ga

Abaaey raahbari paa kar jinho'n nay qaafilay lootay
Sar-e-shamsheer unn sub raahzano'n ka raqs kub ho ga

Sar-e-baazaar naachay ga koi majzoob-e-uryaan kub
Abaao'n, wardiyo'n aur pagRRiyo'n ka raqs kub ho ga ........

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -

I have repeatedly expressed my desire to be among the pioneer of the long-predicted bloody revolution.  Even then, whenever my spouse or daughters implore me to kill a lizard in the kitchen, I can't do so without an overwhelming emotion of provocative hatred and revenge.

I'm still in deep shock after watching a couple of young men brutally beating two teenage brothers (one of them is said to be a Haafiz-e-Quran) to death.  The manimal mob even hanged them before killing them and later humiliated their dead bodies.

And, to make it worse and a matter of shame for the whole nation, rather for the whole Ummah, it all happened in the presence of a huge crowd and police.  How many of them were observing fasting at the time of this inhumane and ruthless bloody act of unpardonable crime?  

The reason for my being still in shock, beside this filthiest crime, is that it happened last Sunday and no action was taken by the Inspector General of Punjab police, nor the Chief Minister, who feels so proud in being called 'Khaadim-e-Punjab', spoke a single word about it until the private television channels repeatedly played the covertly made video.

The pitiless murderers' claim that the victims robbed their house and killed a guy two days prior to this is yet to be proved in the courts.

I don't find adequate words to describe this incident.  What do you say?  Was it frenzy, madness, hatred, revenge or what?

I hate to link here the video.  Should you be interested in watching it, in case that you missed it on television, you can find it on You Tube by the title '2 brothers tortured o death'.

No comments:

Post a Comment